What with all the (google) Buzz updates, I almost missed one from a friend that went ‘never put your tongue where it doesnt belong’.
Obviously curious, I eagerly enquired where he’d stuck it, and was stunned to learn it was his laptop charger. And he’d done it at because he was bored at work.
My first thought was what if someone’d seen him? Imagine coming off lunch, a little sleepy, preparing yourself to grapple with that dratted project when you suddenly see a random colleague sitting in his cube with his laptop charger in his mouth. Dunno about you, but I might’ve thought he’d just swallowed the laptop.
But you know whats worse? What if he’d died? Can you imagine how embarrassing life’ld be for his friends (thats us)?
Shocked friend: Oh my God, P just died..
Well wisher: What? I’m sorry.. how did it happen?
SF: He.. er stuck a laptop charger in his mouth..
Seriously people, if you’re going down, do it with style. Think Michael Jackson, or Navjot Sidhu (he’s gone right?) or something.
(Ironically P runs a webcomic called chronicles of the Riddiculous. Okay.)